Mrrd.gov.af Ministry of Rural Rehabilitation and Development
What is Mrrd.gov.af?
Presents the ministry s programs, events, departments, doents and photo gallery along with its history, objectives, donors and partners. The Ministry of Rural Rehabilitation and Development (MRRD) was established to develop and implement programs promoting responsible social and financial growth in rural areas primarily in the non-farm sector. It has employees in all 34 Prov of Afghanistan and delivers a wide range of programs funded both by the Ministry itself and the International Community. Ministry of Rural Rehabilitation and Development.
- Newsletter Ministers Biography News Programmes Jobs Mrrd Blog Forum Wiki Ministry of Rural Rehabilitation and Development
- Where does this information come from?
- Mrrd.gov.af's domain statistics have been reviewed from both domain registration and web host DNS records to create a website profile.
What sites are similar to this one?
|commerce.gov.af||Ministry of Commerce|
|cia.gov||CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Afghanistan|
|agriculture.gov.af||Ministry of Agriculture and Animal Husbandry (MAAH)|
|mof.gov.af||Afghanistan - Ministry of Finance|
|moc.gov.af||Ministry of Communication|
|loc.gov||US Law Library of Congress - Afghanistan|
|afghanistangov.org||Islamic Republic of Afghanistan|
|arec.undp.kg||Afghanistan s Regional Economic Cooperation|
|moj.gov.af||Ministry of Justice|
Which websites share web hosting?
Show off your website's popularity with our free badge
Copy code and paste on your website
What else can you tell me about Mrrd.gov.af?
- Who does Mrrd.gov.af use for web hosting?
- How are statistics meausured?
- Snippet of domain content " Facebook. Twitter."
- Dedicated hosting on a managed server with the address www.mrrd.gov.af. The domain name Mrrd.gov.af uses a generic TLD and has an Unknown hosting company.
More: 136 137 138 139
- Mrrd.gov.af's rank is based on the top 25,28,558 domain names on the internet and the daily pageviews are an estimate based on the site's rank and whois records.